Friday, May 11, 2012

Tatsmithing: The Art of Silversmithing With String

Tatsmithing:  The Art of Silversmithing With String

   (If you are interested in this book, type out your email address in the comments, below, and I will get back with you. USA orders, only )

  Just in time for Mother's Day.  This book was dedicated to my Mother for Mother's Day.  I am blessed with wonderful parents, who are full of encouragement and praise.  I also thank God, for all the artistic talents He has given me.
     The book is available on Face Book, in "photos", under "Tatsmithingand "books".  The book contains 11 Tatsmithing patterns, progressing from the easiest to the hardest designs.  All patterns are diagrammed.  The finished pieces can be used for pendents, earrings, broaches, hanging from a tree or what ever you desire.  The patterns are:  "Basic Design", "7-sisters Standing Tall", "Stout Agates", "Tall Agates", "Itty-Bitty", "Elegant Jade", "Doublet", "Rosey", "Writing Stone", "Heart Earrings", and "Cross".


11 comments:

  1. Very nice work, I appreciated the idea. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Would you please email me with details of how I can buy your tatsmithing book.
    I am not on facebook, so email is the best method of reaching me.
    Thanks,
    Moira

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moira, please spell out your email address, so I have a way to contact you.
      Thanks, Marie

      Delete
  3. I m i interested in your book silver smithing in Thread. My email is norway55710@msn.com orcpernu86@gmail.com Thank you. Carmen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you send me a list of your books and the prices, please? I'm interested in at least one, but not sure how many you have.
    Thanks.
    Stephanie
    trompeter914 (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Marie! I'm interested in acquiring your book. My email is marinahaider07@gmail.com, looking forward to your contact! Thank you! Marina

    ReplyDelete