Wednesday, October 24, 2012

1 - 8 of the 25 Motif Challenge

1 - 8 of the 25 Motif Challenge


 The pattern is from "The Tatted Artistry of Teiko Fujito", by Teiko Fujito.

      
 Hanky edging...simple design.


 This bauble is call the "Universal Bauble".  This is one of the pattens in my first book:  Baubles and Motifs, found on my Face Book page.  The bauble is a piece of glass, you find in the craft section.



The smaller baubles are from my new book:  "Baubles and Motifs II".  The larger bauble is a the same pattern, with a larger string and bauble.  The pattern is called "Small Flower Bauble."


 Tatsmithing:  One of the patterns from my new "Tatsmithing" book.



 Tatsmithing:  "7-Sisters Standing Tall".  One of the patterns from my new "Tatsmithing" book.

Tatsmithing:  "Elegant Jade".  One of the patterns from my new "Tatsmithing" book.


Tatsmithing:  "Doublet".  One of the patterns from my new "Tatsmithing" book.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous designs I love the blue one universal bauble, are the gems very heavy? They look heavy but I am sure they are not.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure have been busy!!! Everything looks so wonderful!! :)
    I really love your blue and white Universal Bauble necklace!!! :)

    ReplyDelete