Thursday, October 25, 2012

9 - 18 of the 25 Motif Challenge

9 - 18 of the 25 Motif Challenge


Tatsmithing:  "Basic Design".    One of the patterns from my new "Tatsmithing" book.



 Tatsmithing:  "Stout Agate".  One of the patterns from my new "Tatsmithing" book.


Tatsmithing:  "Cross".  One of the patterns from my new "Tatsmithing" book.



Tatsmithing.  One of the patterns from my new "Tatsmithing" book.



My first doily design.



Yin-Yang set of 10 Daisy Motifs


Bracelet/Earring Set



Doily


A heard of 10 dragons.



The bauble is the "Universal Bauble"  design from my first book:  "Tattasaurusing:  Baubles and Motifs"



1 comment:

  1. Monmouth tatting, I love your Daisy's they are lovely, I did this pattern on holiday and showed it at the beginning of the month, but I could not put the beads on it as I could not take enough with me due to weight retrictions of the luggage. But I am going to do this pattern again as it looks beautiful as a pendant.
    Your beautiful pendants are lovely I have no idea how you get your tatting around the stones, I am sure the book will tell me but it will have to sit in my wish list for now.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete