Wednesday, September 4, 2013

From Hubby

From Hubby

     These, beauties are a birthday gift from my husband.  Another book of Nina's and Ochhi (the peacock book).  This peacock book, blew     
               my    
                                 socks      
                                                       off!!  

     I am extremely impressed with the amount of patterns in this book and how well it is produced.  This may become my favorite book.  WOW, it's well worth the money!!  What's more, it's booklet size so it fits nicely in a small tote bag.







3 comments:

  1. I have the one book but not the one with the peacock in it and I see lots of people make the front cover one it is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, happy birthday. Second, I've been eyeing that "Ochi" book for a while but am afraid to purchase a foreign language book. Are the patterns hard to follow? I consider myself an intermediate tatter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The patterns are wonderfully diagrammed. I used Google Translate to translate some of it

      Delete