Thursday, June 26, 2014

Baby Bunnies

Baby Bunnies

     These are a pair of baby bunnies I had gotten in a tatting exchange.  They are from Carollyn, "Carollyn's Tatting Blog."  They even came in their own little tatting case.  Aren't they just adorable!!!  They jumped straight to work and are working on a new Tatsmithing design.



     The baby bunnies have been hard at work.  Here is what they created, using two stands of Sulky, metallic, purple/teal sewing thread.  The pendent is 1 3/8" in diameter.   I had just enough thread on my core shuttle to complete this one.  Next time I use this thread, I'll blend it with gold or silver thread.







4 comments:

  1. Cute bunny shuttles!! :)
    Beautiful pendant!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this one is very pretty too love the white stone! That is some beautiful thread those bunnies hold, I need to get around to working on more shuttles, maybe someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bunnies are great little tatters...they knew just what to do.

    ReplyDelete